First of all thank you so much for the kind words, motivation, inspiration, etc. I received a very sweet message and flowers from my baby sister, Aubi Daubi, it truly made my day!!
Tomorrow I am picking up day 2 of t25 so today I met up with a friend, Amanda, and walked 3 miles. Look, we didn't walk very fast, but we walked. I am actually slightly dire from yesterday so the pace worked out great! Btw, so thankful for my B.O.B. jogging stroller it was awesome.
Anyway, so I was doing some deep thinking today and trying to make every effort to not find excuses to not work out. If losing weight or getting in shape is important than make it a priority. And no excuses, find a reliable friend(s)who value getting in shape as much add you do and go for it. That is what I focused on and so glad I am went walking today! My house may be a little messy but that is ok....I am getting my workout on! Plus I think Aiden had a great time.
06/24: under my 1200 caloric intake/ walked 3 miles
No comments:
Post a Comment